SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Retail Therapy

Friday 23 March 2012


Yes. Hahaa Dear Beauties. Long Time No See!
有空時購物,忙碌後就更加要購物。
As usual I have been shopping a lottttt! Retail Therapy after work is a must!


Spacenk sales Revive ArtBox Original £350 Now £175 (+£5 shipping)

Spacenk didn't put a picture even a description for this Limited Edition ArtBox. I was like buying a 福袋.

(Name of the product is quite unclear too. I couldn't search this precisely)



However I was "WOW!" when I received this!! As I didn't know what does it include. They are all full size products!

Below are current retail prices individually.
Moisturizing Renewal Cream - 2.0 FL oz/ 60 ML£105.00
Serum Pressé - 1.0 FL OZ / 30 ML £190.00
Fermitif™ Neck Renewal Cream SPF 15 - 2.5 FL OZ / 75 ML £85.00
Eye Renewal Cream- 0.5 FL OZ / 15 ML £72.00

Great great great great great Bargain! :D

 Original £60 Now £30


Scents of Summer.

These luxury candles are truly something to savour. I have never be disappointed by Diptyque. However, it could be nicer to see some Diptyque decoration on these mini pots. Well yes I am superficial.

Yes Jo Malone!

Special Thanks to someone! This is a gift! I was longing for this Limited Edition since it launched!

London Blooms Collection. Each £72.00 100ML

They are SO cute with little burgundy ribbons!  Eye catching bottle designs. Simply yet elegant.

Internet order from Aesop

A sweet surprise. :3 I am so impressed. Beautiful hand writing.

Thanks Katy for your samples :)


Great packaging. The box and the packing tapes are Aesop customised. Paper slices are shredded from Aesop catalog. Ofcause something not to be missed. The hand writing card above.


Roseeeee! How attractive!


I feel like receiving a gift from my friend rather than being a customer.

 Original £40 Now £20

As my scalp is quite sensitive. I always look for the most suitable hair product brand myself. Philip B is one of the high end brands I couldn't stop thinking of. How great I could buy this in half price. I want to match this with my early bought Philip B Lavender Hair & Body Shampoo from Strawberry.net  

My hair products drawer.
Fekkai Advanced Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. I bought them when ASOS got 20%off. Never tried Fekkai Advanced before. 

John Masters Organics is my fav! I stocked up them when ASOS got 20%off.

Perricone MD Cleanser from strawberry.net
LA ROCHE-POSAY all from Boots (3 for 2 promotion)

LA ROCHE-POSAY was in my wish list. Reasonable price and well known brand for sensitive skin.

Something apart skincare.

MARNI at H&M.
I didn't queue for them. I have no patience of queueing. I rather pay some shipping fee and order them from hm.com. I only buy from H&M. I hate people resell it on ebay or anywhere else for profit.

All Saints Carmine Leather Jacket

This jacket kinda hurt my wallet but it once I tried on I couldn't let it go.
See Wendy's Lookbook for more pics. OMG I love how she matched it with her belt!! So gorgeous!

Always comes to eat.
Thanks my sweetie! I loveeee u <3

Champagne plus chocolate favor cake from Fortnum & Mason. How sweet you are!!!! 

It suddenly reminds me of my little drinking corner.
Cakes never go wrong with tea. I love tea!! Twinings is my favourite tea brand. 
Their famous earl grey has the same favor as the earl grey tea served in The Dorchester. ; ) wink wink

I wonder if Twinings counter has moved out from Westfield Stratford. I couldn't find it last week.....
I was so sad.... I planned to hunt some more tea caddy as I tried Rose garden and it amazed me! I rushed into my nearest Waitrose for whatever Twinings tea caddies. (Yes whatever. I wanted it so badly that day for no reason) I bought Blossom and Mulled spices tea caddies. Twinings store they sell them £8 for 2. They are £6 each in Waitrose. 

Randoms.
Jackmeow

No matter if you are gona read this. Still, Many thanks and I love u. :)

Sorry for so many pics. Sorry for my absence. Again and agin I am back :)


4 comments:

  1. wow...買左好多野~
    Revive真係超抵啦, 係Joyce Beauty買, 淨係支eye cream都已經過千了~
    Dityque我都好想試, 不過唔知係香港買markup左幾多~

    咪喵得閒要update多d啊, 我好鍾意睇你blog啊~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sYl SyL,
      多謝你留言啊T^T我知我update得好慢T^T我會努力的
      果set revive真係好抵啊!!收到果時真係好開心^^
      香港太貴啦e類牌子都 直接係外國網訂就差唔多~_~

      Delete
    2. hi :) just wondering have you ever tried using Aesop's toners? if yes, which one do you recommend? im really interested in this brand lately ;D

      Delete
  2. Me again! My brother is going to Europe - so sorry for pushing up your old pos for UK information, don't wanna look stupid by replying with unrelated nonsense

    1. How to have a look at the list of items available in MAC Pro? Or have you read any blog post that has a brief intro? Do you think I can possibly find those discontinued product like the 165 brush there?

    2. Which city/ town has a MAC Pro store (most important) and stores like Boots that can be easily reached from main public transport point so that I can recommend my brother to add to his trip plan?

    3. If I am going to make a HKD1500-purchase at MAC (mainly brushes, namely 182, 138, 109, 219, 224), how should I plan for the purchase to take advantage of as many discounts or sample gifting as possible? Should I split the purchase into several bunches, or go for places like Nordstorm/ Macy's, instead of flag stores? Actually, is USA/ other Europe MAC cheaper than UK MAC? How about NARS (I only want its famous blush brush) Does timing matter?

    4. What's your pick for beginner exposure to MAC pigments (no "vanilla" please, if it is to be used for mixing with liquid foundation)? And for pressed powder foundation (I have finally bought the MAC lightful one, due to my urgency and budget restriction, sadly), which brush in MAC would you recommend instead of 150? the giant 134? the flat 189? the unsung hero 109 or others?

    5. Many people on the Internet either sanitize products using alcohol spray of >90% concentration or the BeautySoClean spray, is this a good practice? Can I find BeautySoClean in UK?

    6. [TOUGH QUESTION ALERT - just skip it if this is highly annoying to you] I am still looking for a non-oily eye cream that is beneficial to the deeper skin layer in the long term and for moisturizing for makeup. Against what a NARS MA told me, that NARS makeup can immediately follow application of their famous eye cream , my own research tells me that its main ingredient, lipid, is oil soluble instead, this make the only eye cream of NARS available fail (never actually tried) also for makeup preparation. I just wonder is there any other option available in Europe as eye primer alone is not moisturizing enough...or should I skip the doubt by using an essence for my whole face instead?

    7. [Tought question ALERT] Have you heard of the following brands, Rae Morris (brush), No. 7, SUQQU, Evolve, Earthbound (eye skincare)? Is NYR good for summer weather?


    My question bank can go as lengthy as shopping list, just pick your favorite one if you have enough rest, - sorry if my words make the post too "lengthy"

    ReplyDelete

meowycrystal All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger