SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Paul & Joe Cat Collection

Monday 13 February 2012






















This spring cosmetic industry has come up something very interested me, a cat lover. This idea seldom comes to the cosmetic world. And here it is. Paul & Joe Cat Collection. Their posters have been fascinated me and the design of cat is just too glamorous.

I bought them from ASOS with 10% off and 20% off code. (Sadly I bought most of them with my 10%off code and just one eyeshadow/blush(back order) with 20%off code) The packaging is the most disappointing part of this collection. Despite the design, the packaging is made of paper mostly. £21.50 for the eyeshadow/blusher and £16 for a lipstick are not cheap at all. I do expect some quality packaging rather paper.


Although they don't have great packaging, the product inside is still the main point of purchasing. Having cat paws print all over the bullet and cat featured in eyeshadow are extremely attractive. The best product among this collection I personally think is the blusher sticker. It is a sculpture of a cat head with hat. Also the packaging is better than eyeshadow and lipstick as It is made of plastic/PVC(?) a tougher material. However I didn't put them into my basket as I think there's a possibility of using this collection one day and I don't think I could able to let myself ruin that cute sculpture. Additional to that I am not sure about the texture of the products since I am still not ready to use them.

Last but not least, there is nothing special apart from the cat design generally. Paul & Joe provides good makeup but definitely not the best. It will be nice to have them as your collection if you love both cat and make up. But I don't think is a good idea if you buy them mainly for your everyday makeup. It doesn't have a firm package as it made of paper. For the same amount of price I would definitely able to buy better quality makeup on the market.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

meowycrystal All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger