SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Selfridges sale first day

Friday 15 June 2012

LOL. I managed to do some shopping before heading to Spain :)

IZ STAYING POWER. 
I actually ordered on lookfantastic 4 days ago in ORIGINAL PRICE however I am still waiting them to deliver it! But yea. Just now. Ofcause, I have cancelled my lookfantastic order.

Never tried before. Great price to test it out.

However I always prefer powder cake rather than loose powder. It spreads all over in my cosmetic bag when I go travel.

I need a thick cutting broad for my Kyocera Ceramic Knife.


My new pair of champagne glasses!!


Bargain! Just £8 a pair! My Dom is ready to pour! :D

20%off bodum


Last pair on display. GO BUY GONE!

I heart GREEEEEEEEN! :)


Last but not leastttttttt shoeeeeessss! :D
repetto neon yellow sale £144

C.L £425->£300
 Surprisingly they still got my size!! 
Nothing for me in Jimmy Choo :(


My best friend got a BOTTEGA VENETAVeneta Nappa bag in blue for £7xx!! Damn I got the orange(red?) one in Hong Kong which is far more expensive! I should have saved my money to buy a blue one in the UK! Urghh! Sale is all about excitement!

Happy Shopping :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

meowycrystal All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger